Best Western Seacliff Inn,
7500 Old Dominion Ct, Aptos, California 95003
"Group rates are available for hotel rooms, to enquire please call 8316887300"
10Jun2016 - 12Jun2016
“I highly recommend this training! Sid is absolutely amazing, and you know me – I am really picky regrading my trainers.”
They believed that since everything has a structure, they could model what seemed like magic, learn it, and replicate the results.
At about this time I met Dr. Sid Jacobson, Phd., who has been involved with NLP and with Bandler and Grinder since the late 70s, and I bombarded him with questions about the differences between the way.
It was almost as if Sid had been waiting for someone to ask him to pull back the curtain and reveal the lost secrets that make NLP so powerful.
This workshop is the answerr to the lack of hypnosis in NLP trainings!
We will explore specific classic technique in hypnosis, along with Ericksonian approaches. You will learn to induce hypnotic trances in yourself and others (hypnotic induction). You will also learn what to do once you have yourself or someone else in a trance (hypnotic utilization).
You will learn several useful forms of self hypnosis similar to meditation to create a lifelong practice of guiding yourself to your outcomes and fulfilling your desires.
This course is open to novices and experienced practitioners alike. Everyone will benefit from the course and have new and unique experiences that can create real and lasting change.
Come join us for some fascinating and fun explorations, and some real skill development!
Various definitions of hypnosis
- The myths and realities of hypnosis
- Various categories of hypnotic induction
- “Naturalistic” trance states and experiences
- Simple applications for accessing the unconscious mind
- The use of the hypnotic language patterns of Milton H. Erickson, M.D.
- Ways of integrating hypnosis into NLP practices and techniques
- The use of “hypnotic phenomena” in helping others
- Several powerful age regression techniques
- Classic reframing techniques
- Deep trance identification for modeling and learning
Eight Good reasons to attend this course:
- You’ve never had to opportunity to explore hypnosis, you’re curious to find out what it’s really all about, and what it can do for you in your personal development.
- You have some experience with hypnosis, and you’ve found that there are many points of view, concepts and techniques, and always more to be learned.
- You’ve had a lot of NLP training, but this area, hypnosis, was very limited or totally lacking in your training.
- You have seen highly skilled trainers using hypnotic technique, and making it look easy, but you still don’t know how they did it.
- You don’t have a clear picture of how hypnosis, fits into NLP.
- You know you need to practice to improve your skills, but you aren’t sure where to start.
- You just love spending time with other skilled people who want to improve and help others as much as you do.
- You want to learn from someone with real world training and presenting experience, in a variety of settings. Sid Jacobson has been practicing and training in NLP for nearly 40 years, and using hypnosis for even longer.
After the course, you’ll be able to
- Know what and how to practice to improve your hypnosis skills in a systematic way.
- Use hypnotic induction techniques.
- Practice self hypnosis for relaxation, focus, problem solving and improved learning.
- Place hypnosis in its proper place in your NLP understanding and practice.
- Help yourself and others manage resources and states of mind using hypnotic techniques.
- Integrate hypnotic technique into your coaching or psychotherapy practice.
- Add hypnotic technique to your NLP modeling activities.
- Q. Are there any requirements to attend this program? Do I need any special training, academic background or professional credentials?
- Ans. No, everyone is welcome.
- Q. Is this going to be a very difficult and complicated program?
- Ans. Not really. We will make it as practical and accessible as participants need. We’ll keep theory to a minimum and no one finds it too intellectual or theoretical.
- Q. Since this is hypnosis, are there dangers involved?
- Ans. Not really, and we’ll build in safeguards to help everyone feel comfortable as well as safe.
- Q. Will I be asked to do things that go against my personal beliefs or values during this course?
- Ans. Absolutely not.
- Q. Is hypnosis difficult? Are there people this can’t work for?
- Ans. In both cases, no. It’s easy and natural.
Friday Jun 10, 2016 : 10:00 AM – 06.00 PM
Saturday Jun 11, 2016: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Sunday Jun 12, 2016 : 10:00 AM – 06.00 PM
Bookings are closed for this event.