Learn Sensory Acuity, Strategies, Modeling and More from a True Master of NLP
The last time I saw him he brought a volunteer on stage and asked her what was the first thing she did in the morning. She said ‘Make coffee.’
‘What about the six things you do before that?’ Sid replied and went on to explain in detail how she comes down the stairs and walks into her kitchen and actually tastes coffee and that’s when she knows it’s time to make coffee.
In a few twitches of her eye, taking less than a second,
Sid had picked up her entire strategy.
Sid is one of the great NLP Masters and a master of the lost art of NLP Strategies. The great thing about Sid is he’s interesting and entertaining and he eagerly shows you how he does his wizardry and says with enough practice you can do it too.
That’s what this workshop is about…
Just about everyone in NLP has covered the basics of resources, resource states, anchoring and sub-modality distinctions. It seems, though, that they are still “techniques” and not integrated as knowledge and skill sets in most Practitioners and Master Practitioners. This is a shame, because there is a world of opportunity lost by missing out on what makes these ideas and processes actually work. When done well, these straightforward “basics” can accomplish just about anything that most NLP’ers need to do. Without them, many of the more “advanced” techniques and processes won’t even work.
In this workshop Sid Jacobson, Ph.D. will go back to these essential ideas and procedures, to go forward in developing much deeper levels of skill in all those who attend. Join us for this new look at an important part of the NLP repertoire.
Go From Surface Level Skills…To Deeply ‘Getting It’
- More about where NLP really came from and what that means to you
- The original modeling process Bandler and Grinder used
- What modeling has become over time
- A more complete look at the concept of “Resources” and how to find more of them
- Avoiding the confusion between techniques and resources
- The wide variety of methods for accessing and developing resources
- How to design and re-design states in yourself and others
- Understanding states in terms of neural circuitry
- Designer states when you need them
- A much deeper understanding of strategies: the Programming in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Avoiding confusion of the different levels of strategies in NLP
- Understanding and tracking the processes that move them forward, and gaining control of those processes for effective redesign
- Sensory Acuity at the most sophisticated level
- Detecting sub-modality distinctions through careful and systematic observation
- Tracking sequencing and shifting of internal responses
- The future of “technique” in NLP
- Going backward, to go forward, with techniques
- Pure NLP: uncovering the structure of subjective experience
Six Good Reasons to Get this Course
- You’ve had a lot of NLP training, but it still seems like techniques to you.
- You have seen highly skilled trainers make things look so easy, but you still don’t know how they did it.
- You know you need to practice to improve your skills, but you aren’t sure where to start.
- You want to be able to “smooth out” your work and make it more natural, instead of just a lot of steps and procedures.
- You want to build your sensory acuity skills to the point that you don’t have to work so hard just to see and hear what you need.
- You still don’t have a good picture of how all these wonderful skills, concepts and tools fit together into a framework you can use.
NLP Unplugged has been Wildly Popular in the UK
This is the First Time it was Taught Here in the US
After the course, you’ll be able to:
- Know what and how to practice to improve your NLP skills in a systematic way.
- “Read people” in the ways that the developers of NLP were aiming at.
- Much more naturally use the basic skills of NLP to better effect, especially when using the more advanced techniques.
- Talk to others about what NLP really is, and isn’t, in a way they can understand.
- Help yourself and others manage resources, states of mind and strategies in more useful and natural ways.
- Connect desired outcomes to the naturally occurring processes you and others need to get to them.
- Integrate your work into a much more useful, and personal, framework that you can operate out of efficiently and effectively.
People Paid as much as $499 to Attend…
Dr. Sid Jacobson’s NLP Unplugged
Sid is the author of four books and the co-author of another, as well as many papers & articles on NLP. He holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology as well as a Masters in Social Work and is considered to be an expert in the application of NLP to education and training, psychotherapy and communication skills. He has been training professionals in a number of fields for over 30 years.
Sid currently consults and trains throughout the U.S., South America, Canada, Europe, Africa and Asia. He also works with several other consulting firms doing a variety of sales, communication, cultural diversity and leadership training for some of the largest corporations in the world including Singapore Airlines, Western Digital, Yokogawa Electric,
- NLP Unplugged Workbook