Master the Science and Art of Influence
Whether for Work, Sales, Relationships, or Anything Else, We Can’t Not Influence so You Might As Well Get Very Good At It
NLP began as the study of Influence. Richard Bandler and John Grinder were specifically trying to find out what made it possible for one person to influence someone to (convince, persuade) do something different, either in their thinking or behavior. They also studied a tremendous range of ideas from others on this idea, and used
In addition, this notion of influence is often either assumed, or disregarded altogether in much NLP training today, instead of being addressed specifically. This too is a shame.
In this workshop, Sid Jacobson will revive some of this long gone information and explore how it can be usefully applied, along with other standard NLP fare. Perhaps you have heard that NLP trainers long ago studied top sales professionals, including the best US Army recruiters. It was Sid (along with Stephen Freeman, Ph.D., an Army researcher) who actually conducted and published that study. So, we will look at some of that material, as well.
Whether you are in business or sales, therapy or coaching, education, training or HR, you are in the business of influencing others. Come explore some fascinating ways to do it more effectively. And, as an added bonus, learn some of the most bulletproof methods for defending yourself from the undue influence of others.
Classic NLP Influencing Methods
- Pacing and leading
- Meta & Milton Models
- Sleight of Mouth
- Pattern interruption & leverage
- Sales Cycles
- Buying Cycles
- Information Gathering & Packaging
Other Influence Patterns
- Cialdini’s Patterns
- Polya Patterns & Mills Method
- Personality Styles
- The Gentle Art of Verbal Self Defense
- Castaneda & Personal Power
Seven Good Reasons to Attend this Course
- You’ve had a lot of NLP training, but it still seems like techniques to you.
- You have seen highly skilled trainers make things look so easy, but you still don’t know how they did it.
- You know you need to practice to improve your skills, but you aren’t sure where to start.
- You want to be able to “smooth out” your work and make it more natural, instead of just a lot of steps and procedures.
- You want to build your sensory acuity skills to the point that you don’t have to work so hard just to see and hear what you need.
- You still don’t have a good picture of how all these wonderful skills, concepts and tools fit together into a framework you can use.
- You just love spending time with other skilled people who want to improve and help others as much as you do.
Combining Patterns for Increased Effectiveness
- Meta-Program Combinations
- Sleight of Mouth
- And More..
Complete Workshop Downloads
You missed the live workshop but getting the course is the next best thing, covering the complete 2 day experience which you can download, watch and listen anytime and anywhere you please. This course contains:
- 16 mp4 Videos
- 16 mp3 Audios
- Exclusive Workbook (PDF
After ordering below you’ll be sent the password to access the secret download page to grab all the Influence in NLP files.
People Paid as much as $499 to Attend…
Dr. Sid Jacobson’s With NLP Unplugged
Check Out these Clips from This Workshop…
Influence in NLP0/3
Transforming Your Self Video
Influence in NLP Workbook
- Transforming Your Self Video